Returning to Learning
As another school year begins, we want to let all our family of schools and libraries know that we are here to support you. Perma-Bound Canada is committed to meeting you "where you are." We understand that health and safety is the top priority and we would like to reassure all of our customers that we are able to accommodate your needs. We will be here to support you in the following ways:
- Curriculum Catalogues will be mailed to schools
- Emails will be sent with announcements and new offerings
- Our representatives are available by email, text and phone for questions
- Online appointments can be booked via Zoom or Google Meet
- Virtual Displays and Presentations will showcase our new materials
Sales Reps are still available to visit with you at your school and will follow all appropriate safety protocols required. School visits will be booked with a minimum three day interval between visits. All our sales reps are fully vaccinated and will wear masks during the appointment.
As always, if you would like to request a sample of our products, are interested in creating a website account to save your booklists, need help organizing your current collection to see gaps and needs, or have any other requests we are always here to help.
Wishing everyone the very best 2021/22 school year.
Your friends at Perma-Bound Canada