Rebind your textbooks with Perma-Bound!
Let Perma-Bound rebind your textbooks
You can get years of additional use out of your textbooks with Perma-Bound’s rebinding service. If you have textbooks whose bindings are flimsy or falling apart, but whose text blocks you want to save, you can send them to us, and we’ll rebind them using our durable Perma-Bound binding.
Here’s how you can get started
To purchase new textbook rebinding Click Here. To purchase used textbook rebinding Click Here. We will rebind them* and return them, in most cases, within 60 days of receipt, with Free shipping and return shipping. If you’re not sure your books are suitable for rebinding, call us first, toll-free, at 1-800-461-1999.
Why rebind your textbooks?
There are several possible reasons:
- To repair volumes that have been harmed due to vandalism and normal wear and tear.
- To save books that would be too expensive to replace new.
- To preserve current library or curriculum stock so you can allocate funding to additional new volumes, instead of merely replacing old ones.
The bottom line is that Perma-Bound’s rebinding service can help your library or classroom save money in the long run by preserving your existing stock and freeing up your budget for new additions, rather than replacements.
Why use Perma-Bound’s rebinding service?
When you choose Perma-Bound, you’re choosing an industry leader with a proven track record:
- Perma-Bound has been a bindery leader for more than 55 years, and represents a company lineage of more than 150 years' experience in the binding industry.
- All Perma-Bound pre-bound books are manufactured under strict controls, in our own state-of-the-art production facility located right here in the USA.
- Quality assurances and a patented process provide a "best of industry" product.
- Our binding is durable: According to our latest research, you would have to replace a paperback book 7 to 10 times before having to replace a Perma-Bound pre-bound book.
Every Perma-Bound book includes
Rounded and Backed Binding
Fiction, nonfiction, and reference material of a variety of sizes are bound to the highest standards of quality.
- Reinforcing flannel supports spine.
- Polyvinyl adhesive never dries or cracks.
- Find more information about our PUR-fect binding.