The Perma-Bound Guarantee
"If you are ever dissatisfied in a book in our patented Perma-Bound binding, we will replace it - guaranteed!"
Perma-Bound will be happy to replace books under the following conditions -
- The cover has come off the book because the glue, sewing, or binding has failed
- The book has been received with missing pages
- The book has been received with the cover upside-down
- Sections of the book are not connected to the spine correctly
- You are the original purchaser
Perma-Bound will not replace books for the following reasons -
- The book is damaged due to regular wear and tear
- The book has had pages torn out, ripped or folded
- The pages and/or cover have been soiled or have damaged by liquid
- The quality of the paper stock
- You have purchased through a reseller
If you feel that you have a Perma-Bound book that qualifies for the replacement guarantee, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We will need the following information to process your request:
- Your Name
- Your School or Library Name
- Your contact information (Address, Phone and Email)
- Your Original Invoice (If you don't have the original invoice please let us know when you think the book may have been purchased)
- The Title and Author of any books to be replaced
- The Number of Books you would like to return.
We will endeavour to replace books with the same title and edition whenever possible. In the instance that a book has been discontinued or is no longer available we reserve the right to replace books at our own discretion.